Monday, May 10, 2010

Time to vote

Happy Monday everyone! I hope all the Mothers and Mommy-to-bes had a great Mother's Day!

Well, it's time to vote now for what I should rename my shop. Thank you to everyone who gave me name suggestions :) If you missed out on the opportunity to suggest a name, I will allow suggestions through tonight only.

The winning name will be decided on Friday based on the most votes. If for some reason, the name is taken on Etsy, or if a search is done and another company is using that name..the next available name with the most votes will be chosen.

For those that gave suggestions, you are entered to win your choice of a 2 oz room spray, 4 oz laundry detergent sample, or a 4 oz bath salt sample (your choice of scent). The winner will be announced on my blog by Noon (Eastern time) on Friday.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment